Good morning, fans! Today, we would like to introduce……..HALLOWEEN Googly Bands!!!
Check out these awesome bands influenced by the spookiest holiday of the year! Halloween Googly Bands will be available in regular 12-packs, or in treat bags! Instead of passing out candy this year, why not go with the healthier, cheaper alternative of passing out Googly Bands? Treat bags contain individual packs containing 3 Halloween Googly Bands each to be passed out to trick-or-treaters! Live healthy by eating less candy and also have fun with awesome Googly Bands at the same time!
As you may know by now, we love giving out prizes. Also, as you also may know by now, we love having contests when we have new products! So here’s our newest Halloween contest!
1) Send us a photo of your Halloween costume from last year, and describe how you would’ve used Googly Bands with that costume
2) Describe how you plan to use Googly Bands in your Halloween costume for THIS year. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST.
Googly Bands and Celebrities
Do you guys follow our Twitter at twitter.com/googlybands? If so, you may have noticed that Googly Bands were meeting tons of celebrities on Saturday! Googly Bands had a booth at the annual gifting suite in celebration of the Emmy Awards, and we were thrilled to see so many celebs! Many of them were wearing Googly Bands, and almost everyone was so excited when they received their gift bags filled with Googly Bands! Stay tuned for some pictures of us with the celebs wearing Googly Bands!!
Name That Band Contest Winners
Thanks to everyone who participated in our Name That Band contest! We hope you had a lot of fun figuring out what the various bands were! Our winners have been chosen (by random.org)! Congratulations to: Jessica C., Karen D., “momof1auntof2”, Chris M., Kaleb C., Meg M., Kimberly A., Carrie P., “xxtomei”, and Mario B.!
Here are the correct answers, see if you got them right:
1. Mermaid (Fantasy, Series II)
2. Owl (Birds, Series VI)
3. Teddy Bear (Classic Toys, Series V)
4. North America (Continents, Series XI)
5. Eiffel Tower (Wonders of the World, Series IV)
6. Watermelon (Picnic, Series X)
Bonus: California (States, Series VIII)